你在正轨上吗?? Check in and Explore 项目
No classes are held before 3 p.m. on Educational Planning Day, held once per quarter. 这是你的机会:
- Check in with your advisor to make sure your program completion, graduation, transfer and career goals are on track. ** PLEASE NOTE: Some departments, such as Running Start, will not be able to individually advise every student on Educational Planning Day. Feel free to make an appointment for a date before or after Educational Planning Day.**
- Patricipate in group advising activities
- Explore programs that interest you
10月. 24 Educational Planning Day Activities
时间:上午9点至11点半.m. & 2 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Building 7 and on Zoom.
Location: Building 19 Room 21 人类学实验室
Dr. Jenkins will be in the Anth lab (19-21) hosting a small group discussion about anthropology advising, coursework, our specialization AA, jobs, transfer programs, or any other Anthropology related questions you might have. 停止了! 带上你的朋友! Say hi to our new Neanderthal skeleton (just in time for Halloween!)
Art Department 会话信息 & 工作室示威
Learn more about TCC's incredible art classes and watch demonstrations!
Location: Building 11 Student Center
Find the perfect OSE club for you! Find a list of of active clubs & 会议时间 在这里.
Location: Building 15 Room 106
- 信息 for 计算机科学 Students. Up-to-date information about TCC offerings and university engineering 项目要求.
- Guest Speaker - Antonia Novak from Microsoft.
- Individual advising opportunities.
Please note that advising for Computer Engineering is combined with Electrical Engineering and is part of the Engineering Educational Planning Day 会话.
时间:上午9点.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: Building 16 Room 106
If you're in an Engineering program, or interested in going into an Engineering program, this is a great place for you to learn more about your major, hear from guest speakers and learn about how TCC's programs connect with programs offered at nearby universities.
- 信息 for Mechanical, Civil, Environmental, Aero/Astro, Industrial, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Bioengineering, Chemical, Manufacturing and Materials Science 工程专业的学生. Up-to-date information about TCC offerings and university engineering 项目要求.
- Updates for Engineering Club and MESA
Guest Speaker - Cameron Carlson from Parametrix in Seattle, WA.
- Breakout 会话s based on engineering disciplines.
- Individual advising opportunities for those who have previously attended a breakout 会话.
Environmental Science and Environmental Sustainability 建议
Location: Building 15 Room 201
Currently studying environmental science or environmental sustainability, or thinking about going into the field? Please join us for a group advising 会话!
Healthcare Pathway 建议
信息 Systems Power Up Event
Workforce Education Funding 会话信息
Writing Studies and Una低地 会话信息